Thursday, November 22, 2012

Life after chemo

been a while. i'm going to hv my 6th chemo next tues if all goes well. couldn't believe it myself. very grateful to my sis n friends for their encouraging words and motivations. my sis will come at least twice a mth armed with many medicines for me.

d 1st and 2nd chemo were okay. however after 3rd chemo i started coughing non-stop. that's my after effects of chemo. some people they hv mouth ulcers, could not move and many more. but mine....cough. had to wear pad all d time. cried a few times coz very difficult to pray. 

d climax so far would be after d 4th chemo. my white cell was low. 0.7 to be exact. had to be hospitalised for 1 wk just in time for Aidiladha. very stressful n sad that morning waiting for d kids to arrive. my beloved hubby thought that going to kenduri is far more important than visiting    d wife in d hosp. so lesson learnt that day was i can sacrificed everything for my hubby when he was sick but he definitely can't. very sad indeed.

so here i am praying that my 6th chemo will be okay. then will proceed with radio theraphy. these ordeals n obstacles hv taught me who cares abt me n willing to go d extra miles. very grateful that d children seem to be okay n don't mind that much that they had just to stay at home coz i cldn't take them out as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment